Fast Log Entry (FLE) - Download
Current version 2.11 - September 3, 2017
FLE is a 32-bit Windows freeware application and runs under Windows© XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10. FLE has been reported to work properly on Linux using Wine.
It is recommended to install FLE in C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Log Entry but to save and keep your log and ADIF files other than the installation folder somewhere under My Documents. The FLE uninstaller deletes all files under the installation folder when FLE is uninstalled but not your logs under My Documents.
FLE 2.11 (Sep 3, 2017)
- Cabrillo export supports 60m, 30m, 17m and 12m.
FLE 2.10 (Aug 18, 2017)
- Integrated log upload to eQSL.cc.
FLE 2.9 (Aug 10, 2017)
- Integrated log upload to LoTW (ARRL Logbook of The World) using TQSL.
- QSL Messages (for eQSL.cc etc.) valid for the entire log can now be entered in the header section of the log.
- New digital modes FT8 and T10 added. All modes synchronized with the ADIF specification.
FLE 2.8 (Aug 30, 2016)
- Bug fixes on FLE 2.7: When a band or mode change was entered in a new line, the previous QSO got logged on the new band and mode, too.
FLE 2.7 (Aug 28, 2016)
- Introducing SOTA Logging (Summits on the Air) and the combination of WWFF and SOTA Logging. Please read the documentation.
- Station call sign, operator, the own WWFF and SOTA references are now stored in each log. The Station Call Sign, Operator edit controls and the WWFF reference dialog are gone.
- New function key F4 to hide or unhide the Log Grid Panel.
- The number of total QSOs is updated and shown in the status bar after each Enter.
- Program menu slightly restructured.
- Most recent log file list added to the File menu.
FLE 2.6 (Apr 24, 2016)
- Cursor jumps to the last line after opening a log file.
- New Auto Save option which saves a modified log file automatically once every two minutes (the form caption shows an asterisk * when a log file is modified but not yet saved).
- Interpolation of log times is disabled in real-time mode.
- Check on valid Station Call Sign and/or Operator before saving ADIF.
FLE 2.5 (Apr 23, 2016)
- FLE now has two logging modes: an off-line (default) and a real-time mode. See the documentation.
FLE 2.4 (Apr 10, 2016)
- Special edition for the World Wide Flora and Fauna in Amateur Radio Program (WWFF). See the documentation.
FLE 2.3 (Feb 18, 2016)
- The Date, UTC, Band and Mode insert commands now set an extra space after the value to facilitate typing.
FLE 2.2 (Feb 17, 2016)
- New function keys F1 to insert the current date at the cursor position, F2 to insert the current UTC time, and Alt+C to set the station call sign.
- QSL Card Messages can now be entered and exported in ADIF (QSLMSG).
- List of valid bands and modes added to the documentation.
- Bug fix: Abbreviated DATE 0-1-1 was exported as year 2001 but not as year 2000.
- Bug fix: JT65 and JT9 reports were not exported.